From our new 50,000 square foot facility in Lake Mills, Wisconsin, J-Mec provides regional service and parts inventory to the entire North Central United States. J-Mec currently provides service to an array of equipment relating to the waste and recycling industry.
We have professional service technicians working out of satellite shops in the Chicago area and northern Wisconsin. We pride ourselves on quality work and same day service. Our normal business hours are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm. All service requests received before 1 pm, Mon-Fri, will be dispatched to a service technician and handled the same day. For emergency situations, we are available after normal business hours and weekends.
Our service trucks are fully stocked with parts, including electrical components, hydraulic cylinders, and structural steel. We are able to make most common repairs while on site.
J-Mec currently services the following equipment:
- All makes/models of compactors, balers, conveyor systems, shredders, and auger compactors
- Walking floor and eject transfer trailers
- Relines of balers, compactors, densifiers, dewatering units, and shears.
- Roll-off container repairs and alterations
- MRF equipment and sort lines
In addition, we provide preventative maintenance programs and offer a large new and used parts inventory.
Please contact our service department for all your equipment maintenance and repairs.